For best results, use Google Chrome as your browser while on this site. Also, it’s best to download resources prior to printing or using.
- Important Information About 4-12 Social Studies Instruction
- PLACES Curriculum Framework Documents
- Scope and Sequence
- NBC learn links
NVACS-SS ALIGNED INQUIRY LESSONS
- Minquiry: Why Didn’t it Happen That Way? African American Equality
- Did Manifest Destiny Mark the Beginning of the End for Native Americans?
- Racism and Equality- What’s the Big Deal?
- What Were the True Costs of American Slavery?
- Was the American Revolution Avoidable?
- Is Compromise Always Fair? (The Constitution)
- Was It Destiny to Move West?
- Can Words Lead to War? (The Civil War)
- Emancipation Proclamation Modified
- Forms of Slave Resistance
- Mayflower Compact
- Slave Treatment and Rations
- The Inauguration of George Washington 1789
- Thanksgiving Proclamation of 1789
- The Monroe Doctrine
- Oloadah Equiano
- The Emancipation of Slaves
- The First Thanksgiving Zoom In
- Native Colonist Contact with-Questions
- Road to Revolution with Questions
- Slave Resistance Infographic;
- Democrats and Republicans Infographic;
- George Washington Slave Holder and Abolitionist
- March 5th 1770- Massacre or Mob?
- Nevada The State of Sin
- The Electoral College- Should it be altered or abolished?
- Was the Stamp Act fair?
- When are public protests appropriate?
- Which Sources Help Us Understand the Relationship Between the Hemings and Jefferson Families?
- Was There a Common Experience for Women in Colonial North America?
- What Is an Important Cause of the Trail of Tears That People Should Know About Today?
- Was Reconstruction Mostly a Story of Triumph or Tragedy?
- Thomas Paine and African Slavery
- Crevecoeur What is an American
- Discourse on Women Lucretia Mott
- Indian Removal
- Letters from Abigail Adams and John Adams CR
- Mass Investigation into Labor Conditions
- Chief Tecumseh’s Speech to Gov. William Harrison
- Patrick Henry: Give Liberty or Give Me Death
- Chief Powhatan’s address to John Smith
- Robert E Lee Letter
DOCUMENT BASED QUESTIONS
- The Boston Massacre: Were the British Soldiers Justified?
- What were the reasons colonists rebelled against the King in 1776?
“OUTS” OPENING UP THE TEXTBOOK
FINANCIAL LITERACY RESOURCE OPTIONS