For best results, use Google Chrome as your browser while on this site. Also, it’s best to download resources prior to printing.
- Important Information About 4-12 Social Studies Instruction
- PLACES Curriculum Framework Documents
- Scope and Sequence
- NBC learn links
NVACS-SS ALIGNED INQUIRY LESSONS
- G7 Minquiry: Why Didn’t it Happen That Way? African American Equality
- Did Manifest Destiny Mark the Beginning of the End for Native Americans?
- Racism and Equality- What’s the Big Deal?
- Was the American Revolution Avoidable?
- Is Compromise Always Fair? (The Constitution)
- Was It Destiny to Move West?
- Can Words Lead to War? (The Civil War)
- 7OP Emancipation Proclamation Modified
- 7OP Forms of Slave Resistance
- 7OP Mayflower Compact
- 7OP Slave Treatment and Rations
- 7OP The Inauguration of George Washington 1789
- 7OP Thanksgiving Proclamation of 1789
- 7OP The Monroe Doctrine
- 7OP Oloadah Equiano
- 7OP The Emancipation of Slaves
- 7ZI The First Thanksgiving Zoom In
- G7 Native Colonist Contact with-Questions
- 7I Road to Revolution with Questions
- 7I Slave Resistance Infographic;
- 7I Democrats and Republicans Infographic;
- 7DL George Washington Slave Holder and Abolitionist
- 7DL March 5th 1770 Massacre or Mob
- 7DL Nevada The State of Sin
- 7DL The Electoral College Should it be altered or abolished
- 7DL Was the Stamp Act fair
- 7DL When are public protests appropriate
- Which Sources Help Us Understand the Relationship Between the Hemings and Jefferson Families?
- Was There a Common Experience for Women in Colonial North America?
- What Is an Important Cause of the Trail of Tears That People Should Know About Today?
- Was Reconstruction Mostly a Story of Triumph or Tragedy?
- Grade 7CRThomas Paine and African Slavery
- Grade 7CR Crevecoeur What is an American
- Grade 7CR Discourse on Women Lucretia Mott
- Grade 7CR Indian Removal
- Grade 7CR Letters from Abigail Adams and John Adams CR
- Grade 7CR Mass Investigation into Labor Conditions
- Grade 7CR Chief Tecumseh’s Speech to Gov. William Harrison
- Grade 7CR Patrick Henry: Give Liberty or Give Me Death
- Grade 7CR Chief Powhatan’s address to John Smith
- Grade 7CR Robert E Lee Letter
DOCUMENT BASED QUESTIONS
- 7DBQ The Boston Massacre: Were the British Soldiers Justified
- 7DBQ What were the reasons colonists rebelled against the King in 1776
“OUTS” OPENING UP THE TEXTBOOK
FINANCIAL LITERACY RESOURCE OPTIONS