- *8OP Black Sunday April 14 1935
- *8OP Migrant Mother
- *8OP The Red Baron Scores Two Victories
- *8OP The Sedition Act
- *8OP Wilson’s Reasons for entering WWI
- *8OP WWI Gas Attack
- 8D Sacco And Vanzetti
- 8DL Were Lewis and Clark respectful to the Natives they encountered on their journey?
- 8DL How has Fashion Reflected Gender Roles in American Society?
- *8 What Role did the movies play in forming a new generation of youth after WWI?
- *8DL Were Industrialists Good for America?
- *8DL Was the US justified in dropping the Bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki Readings?
- 8DL Was the Indian Removal Act Constitutional?
- 8DL Individuals as instruments of change in the 1930s
- *8DL Japanese Americans in the Military During WWII
- *8DL Was the Internment of Japanese-Americans Constitutional?
- *8DL Joseph McCarthy and the First Amendment
- 8DL Reparations for Slavery
- *8DL Robber Barons or Captains of Industry?
- *8DL Should Franklin D Roosevelt be remembered as a great president or a power hungry leader?
- 8DL Should the US Government spent millions of dollars on entertainment to boost the morale of soldiers and civilians during WWII?
- 8DL The Continued Debate Over Immigration Policy
- *8DL Comparing the Immigrant Experience
- 8DL The DREAM Act and the American DREAM
- 8DL Indian Removal
- 8DL In what ways did the automobile influence a drive-in society?
- *8DL How effective was the New Deal in Responding to the Dust Bowl Tragedies?
- 8DL How does technology affect society?
- *8DL How did the rules of Victorian Society Shape the Social Culture of Antebellum America?
- *8DL How did jazz music during the 1920s reflect a change of culture for America?
- 8DL Groovin though the Decades 1850s-1940s
- 8DL Muckrackers Jigsaw
- 8DL Food Safety- Personal or Governmental Responsibility?
- 8DL Editorial Cartoons in the the Early 20th Century
- 8DL What was the role of baseball in racial integration?
- 8DL Are Athletes Role Models?
- *8DL Why were Japanese Americans interned?
- *8DL Who was more American: Japanese Americans who dissented against internment or those that supported the war effort?
- *8DL Why did America Drop the Atomic Bomb?
- *8DL Did Roosevelt know about the attack on Pearl Harbor prior to December 7, 1941?
- *Grade 8CR Defeating the League of Nations Exemplar Final
- Grade 8CR American Indians and Buffalo Soldiers
- *Grade 8CR Declaration of Sentiments Exemplar Final Draft
- *Grade 8CR Executive Order 9066 Exemplar Final
- *Grade 8CR Eyewitness to the Holocaust
- *Grade 8CR FDR’s, “A Day That Will Live in Infamy” speech
- *Grade 8CR Hyphenated Americanism
- *Grade 8CR The Jungle Exemplar Final Draft
- *Grade 8CR Memories recalled by a 49er woman for her daughter
CONTROVERSIAL ISSUE LESSONS
- *8CI Indian Boarding Schools Tools of Forced Assimilation
- 8CI Justice For All Segregation in the US
- 8CI Separate But Equal
- 8CI The Lasting Effect of Jim Crow
DOCUMENT BASED QUESTIONS
- 8DBQ After the bombing of Pearl Harbor, was the internment of Japanese citizens justified
- 8DBQ Did Abolitionism help cause the Civil War
- 8DBQ Does Lincoln deserve the title the Great Emancipator
- *8DBQ Japanese Internment: National Security or Racial Prejudice?
- *8DBQ Migrating West During the American Dustbowl
- 8DBQ The Chinese Exclusion Act Writing Foldable and Rubric
- 8DBQ The Chinese Exlusion Act of 1882
- 8DBQ The primary reason that the U.S. did not get involved earlier in stopping the Holocaust in WWII was anti-Semitism.
- 8DBQ Was Reconstruction a success or failure for African Americans
- *8DBQ Was slavery the most important cause of the Civil War?
- 8DBQ Was the 1893 Overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy Justified
- 8DBQ Was the South justified in seceding from the Union after the election of 1860
- 8DBQ Was the United States Justified in Going to War against Mexico
- 8DBQ What factors eventually led to the Cherokee removal and the Trail of Tears
- *8DBQ Why was the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire of 1911 a disaster of epic proportions and how did it create changes in law?
“OUTS” OPENING UP THE TEXTBOOK
- 8OUT Zimmerman Note
- 8OUT Women’s Roles in WWI
- 8OUT Virginia City and the Comstock Lode
- 8OUT What Really Happened at Fort Sumpter?
- 8OUT Hitler Youth
- 8OUT Women’s Suffrage
- 8I Early 20th Century Rush of Immigrants Infographic
- 8I Election Propaganda Infographic
- 8I-Imperialsim Infographic with Questions
ACHIEVE THE CORE TEXT SETS
NVACS-SS ALIGNED INQUIRY LESSONS
- Treaty of Versailles
- Immigration: Does the Statue of Liberty represent American Values?
- Harlem Renaissance: It’s All About That Bass!
Reparations Test 8DL-Reparations-for-Slavery