For best results, use Google Chrome as your browser while on this site. Also, it’s best to download resources prior to printing.
- Important Instruction About 4-12 Social Studies Instruction
- Scope and Sequence
- NBC Learn links
- AMERICA- Authority & Power, Media & Public Opinion, Economics, Rights & Responsibilities, International, Constitution & Laws, Area & Region
POPULATION EDUCATION.ORG LESSON
- 12DL Fast Food in the American Psyche (Psychology)
- 12DL Should schools restrict students freedom of Expression
- 12DL Building a Mosque at Ground Zero
- *12DL Citizenship and the 14th Amendment
- 12DL US v Lopez readings
- 12DL US v Lopez
- 12DL Did Ronald Reagan End the Cold War?
- 12DL What is the correct interpretation of the Establishment Clause
- *12DL Federalism, The Tenth Amendment, Medical Marijuana
- 12DL Is Healthcare a Right
- 12DL Is Title IX Gender Biased
- *12DL School Uniforms
- 12DL Should States be allowed to draft their own immigration legislation?
- 12DL Student Speech in Print and Online
- 12DL The Greater Good vs Individual Rights within the Scope of War
- 12DL The Impact of Presidential Decisions
- 12DL Torture and the 8th Amendment
- *12DL The Daily Show’s Effect on American politics and political culture
- *12DL War Powers Act and the Constitution
- *12DL The DREAM Act and the American DREAM
- *12DL Does the Defense of Marriage Act Promote the Health Safety, Morals, and General Welfare of the Public?
- *Grade 12 Federalist 10
- *Grade CR12 Going Nowhere: A Gridlocked Congress Final
- *Grade 12 Griswold v Connecticut Final
- Grade CR12 Jihad v McWorld Final
- *Grade CR12 Security Versus Civil Liberties Exemplar Final
- *Grade CR12 The Selling of the President Exemplar Final
- *Grade CR12 Americas Missing Constitutional Link
- *Grade CR12 Economic Fight of the Century
CONTROVERSIAL ISSUE LESSONS
DOCUMENT BASED QUESTIONS
- 12DBQ Do presidential term limits set by the 22nd Amendment violate the concept of democracy
- 12DBQ How did Berlin symbolize the global struggle between the free world and the communist world during the Cold War
- 12DBQ Should Citizens be allowed to carry weapons?
- 12DBQ What successes and failures culminated in US and Chinese rapprochement during the Nixon Administration
OUTS “OPENING UP THE TEXTBOOK”
- 12CL Constructing a Complex Definition of Constitution
- 12CL Constructing a Complex Definition of Democracy
- 12CL Constructing a Complex Definition of Political Parties 2016
- 12I Classical v Hellenistic Sculpture Infographic (AP art History) with questions
- 12I Federalism Infographic
- 12I-Federalism Infographic Questions
NVACS-SS ALIGNED INQUIRY LESSONS
- How Might Sweatshops Impact a Country?
- Is the War on Drugs a Success?
- How Do Politicians Use Voter Demographics to Their Benefit?
- Mini Inquiry- Slavery & Founding Documents
- Mini Inquiry- Equality of Opportunity in America
- Does Money Matter in Political Campaigns?
- Do Any Political Parties Represent Me?
- What Drives You to the Polls?
- Should Corporations Have a Conscience?
- How Could Americans Be Happier? (Economic Happiness)
- What Should Be Done About the Gender Wage Gap?
- Is Free Trade Worth the Price?
FINANCIAL LITERACY RESOURCE OPTIONS