For best results, use Google Chrome as your browser while on this site. Also, it’s best to download resources prior to printing.
NVACS-SS ALIGNED INQUIRY LESSONS
- What is the Real Story of the First Thanksgiving?
- How Did the Citizens of America and the World Unite After the Tragedy of September 11, 2001?
- How Has the Star Spangled Banner Become a Symbol for What America Stands For?
- How Should We Remember Abraham Lincoln?
- How Has the Civil Rights Movement Contributed to Our Freedoms Today?
- How Did America’s Founders Impact the Birth of Our Nation?
C3 INQUIRY LESSONS
- Economic Interdependence- What Makes We Become We?
- How Do We Shape Our Environment?
- Is the Relationship Between People and Rivers Good or Bad?
- What Symbol Best Represents the U.S.?
- How Would Our Lives Be Different If We Lived in a Different Kind of Community?
READ ALOUD PROJECT LESSONS (Requires outside texts)
- 14 Cows for America
- Amelia and Eleanor Go For a Ride
- My Side of the Mountain
- Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My Daughters
- The Ox-Cart Man
- Rachel Carson and Her Book that Changed the World
- Sit In
- The Keeping Quilt
CORE KNOWLEDGE DBQs
- 2 Core Knowledge DBQ Ancient Greek Civilizations
- 2 Core Knowledge DBQ Greek Myths
- 2 Core Knowledge DBQ Early Asian Civilizations
- 2 Core Knowledge DBQ Immigration
- 2 Core Knowledge DBQ The Civil War
- 2 Core Knowledge DBQ War of 1812
- 2 Core Knowledge DBQ Westward Expansion
- 2 Core Knowledge DBQ Fighting for a Cause
CORE KNOWLEDGE ZOOM INS