UNIT PLANS AND RESOURCES
- Grade 5 United States Government Unit Plan
- Grade 5 Liberty Unit
- Grade 5 Colonial Life Unit
- Grade 5 Colonial Life Lesson 4 Jigsaw Readings
- 5DL Did the Constitution include protections for slavery and slaveholders?
- 5DL Did the Constitution Represent Women?
- 5DL Free Speech Inside the Schoolhouse Gate?
- 5DL Slavery and the Culture of Colonial America
- 5DL What Impact Did European Explorers have on Native American Culture?
- 5DL What roles did women play in establishing American colonies?
- 5DL When should national security precede individual rights?
DOCUMENT BASED QUESTIONS
GRADE 5 “OUTS” OPENING UP THE TEXTBOOK
GRADE 5 VISUAL ANALYSIS
- Penn’s Treaty Zoom In
- State of Nature Zoom In (WTP 1.4)
- American Colonies Question Formulation Technique
ACHIEVE THE CORE TEXT SETS
- 5 Growing Up in the Early Colonies
- 5 Salem Witch Trials
- 5 Spies of the Revolution
- 5 Women in the American Revolution
NEW RESOURCES TO BE ORGANIZED