For best results, use Google Chrome as your browser while on this site. Also, it’s best to download resources prior to printing or using.
Want to use any of these resources? Please check this out first:
- Important Instruction About 4-12 Social Studies Instruction
- Scope and Sequence
- NBC Learn links
- AMERICA- Authority & Power, Media & Public Opinion, Economics, Rights & Responsibilities, International, Constitution & Laws, Area & Region
POPULATION EDUCATION.ORG LESSON
- Fast Food in the American Psyche (Psychology)
- Should schools restrict students freedom of Expression
- Building a Mosque at Ground Zero
- Citizenship and the 14th Amendment
- US v Lopez readings
- U.S. v Lopez
- Did Ronald Reagan End the Cold War?
- What is the correct interpretation of the Establishment Clause
- Federalism, The Tenth Amendment, Medical Marijuana
- Is Healthcare a Right
- Is Title IX Gender Biased
- School Uniforms
- Should States be allowed to draft their own immigration legislation?
- Student Speech in Print and Online
- The Greater Good vs Individual Rights within the Scope of War
- The Impact of Presidential Decisions
- Torture and the 8th Amendment
- The Daily Show’s Effect on American politics and political culture
- War Powers Act and the Constitution
- The DREAM Act and the American DREAM
- Does the Defense of Marriage Act Promote the Health Safety, Morals, and General Welfare of the Public?
- Federalist 10
- Going Nowhere: A Gridlocked Congress Final
- Griswold v Connecticut Final
- Jihad v McWorld Final
- Security Versus Civil Liberties Exemplar Final
- The Selling of the President Exemplar Final
- Americas Missing Constitutional Link
- Economic Fight of the Century
CONTROVERSIAL ISSUE LESSONS
DOCUMENT BASED QUESTIONS
- Do presidential term limits set by the 22nd Amendment violate the concept of democracy?
- How did Berlin symbolize the global struggle between the free world and the communist world during the Cold War?
- Should Citizens be allowed to carry weapons?
- What successes and failures culminated in US and Chinese rapprochement during the Nixon Administration
OUTS “OPENING UP THE TEXTBOOK”
- Constructing a Complex Definition of Constitution
- Constructing a Complex Definition of Democracy
- Constructing a Complex Definition of Political Parties 2016
- Classical v Hellenistic Sculpture Infographic (AP art History) with questions
- Federalism Infographic
- Federalism Infographic Questions
NVACS-SS ALIGNED INQUIRY LESSONS
- How Might Sweatshops Impact a Country?
- Is the War on Drugs a Success?
- How Do Politicians Use Voter Demographics to Their Benefit?
- Mini Inquiry- Slavery & Founding Documents
- Mini Inquiry- Equality of Opportunity in America
- Does Money Matter in Political Campaigns?
- Do Any Political Parties Represent Me?
- What Drives You to the Polls?
- Should Corporations Have a Conscience?
- How Could Americans Be Happier? (Economic Happiness)
- What Should Be Done About the Gender Wage Gap?
- Is Free Trade Worth the Price?
- How Should We Talk with North Korea?
FINANCIAL LITERACY RESOURCE OPTIONS