For best results, use Google Chrome as your browser while on this site. Also, it’s best to download resources prior to printing or using.
Want to use any of these resources? Please check this out first:
- Important Information About 4-12 Social Studies Instruction
- PLACES Curriculum Framework Documents
- Scope and Sequence
- NBC learn links
NVACS-SS ALIGNED INQUIRY LESSONS
- Minquiry: Why Didn’t it Happen That Way? African American Equality
- Did Manifest Destiny Mark the Beginning of the End for Native Americans?
- Racism and Equality- What’s the Big Deal?
- What Were the True Costs of American Slavery?
- Was the American Revolution Avoidable?
- Is Compromise Always Fair? (The Constitution)
- Was It Destiny to Move West?
- Can Words Lead to War? (The Civil War)
- How Should Native Americans fit into our Concept of the United States?
NEXT GEN PERSONAL FINANCE LESSONS
- Instructions for Creating a Next Gen Personal Finance Teacher Account
- Financial Literacy Lessons (see instructions for creating an account above)
- Emancipation Proclamation Modified
- Forms of Slave Resistance
- Mayflower Compact
- Slave Treatment and Rations
- The Inauguration of George Washington 1789
- Thanksgiving Proclamation of 1789
- The Monroe Doctrine
- Oloadah Equiano
- The Emancipation of Slaves
- The First Thanksgiving Zoom In
- Native Colonist Contact with-Questions
- Road to Revolution with Questions
- Slave Resistance Infographic;
- Democrats and Republicans Infographic;
- George Washington Slave Holder and Abolitionist
- March 5th 1770- Massacre or Mob?
- Nevada The State of Sin
- The Electoral College- Should it be altered or abolished?
- Was the Stamp Act fair?
- When are public protests appropriate?
- Which Sources Help Us Understand the Relationship Between the Hemings and Jefferson Families?
- Was There a Common Experience for Women in Colonial North America?
- What Is an Important Cause of the Trail of Tears That People Should Know About Today?
- Was Reconstruction Mostly a Story of Triumph or Tragedy?
- Thomas Paine and African Slavery
- Crevecoeur What is an American
- Discourse on Women Lucretia Mott
- Indian Removal
- Letters from Abigail Adams and John Adams CR
- Mass Investigation into Labor Conditions
- Chief Tecumseh’s Speech to Gov. William Harrison
- Patrick Henry: Give Liberty or Give Me Death
- Chief Powhatan’s address to John Smith
- Robert E Lee Letter
DOCUMENT BASED QUESTIONS
- The Boston Massacre: Were the British Soldiers Justified?
- What were the reasons colonists rebelled against the King in 1776?
“OUTS” OPENING UP THE TEXTBOOK
FINANCIAL LITERACY RESOURCE OPTIONS